Leigh Savage Banner

Leigh Savage Banner
Erotic Romance With A Bite...Leigh Savage

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

The Next Big Thing....Leigh Savage






The Next Big Thing ….Leigh Savage



What is the working title of your book?

Surrender to the Night

Where did the idea come from for the book?

This is the prequel to Angel of Death that tell the story of Christopher and Rachel 

What genre does your book fall under?

Erotic Paranormal Romance 

Which actors would you choose to play your characters in a movie rendition?

Chris Pine as Christopher and Isla Fisher as Rachel 

What is the one-sentence synopsis of your book?

A bond was formed when Rachel was only a child when a mysterious stranger saved her life; now as a woman she finds herself drawn to a man that seems so familiar but can he save her once more or will he be too late and force her to surrender to the night in order to save her. 

Will your book be self-published or represented by an agency?

Self-published 

How long did it take you to write the first draft of your manuscript?

I’m still working on the first draft of this novel. 

What other books would you compare this story to within your genre?

I would say that my books are a cross between Christine Feehan’s Dark Series and Laurell K. Hamilton’s novels. 

Who or What inspired you to write this book?

I’ve been meaning to go back and tell the story of how Christopher and Rachel fell in love and I’ve had part of the story written and put aside and went to work on my poetry book because the story just didn’t seem to be coming to me since I’ve finished the poetry book the story has started revealing itself to me again so I’ve picked it back up so I picked it back up and started working on it again.  

What else about your book might pique the reader’s interest?

Even though my novels are considered erotic paranormal romance there a little something for everyone.  My novels never tend to fall in the norm of any one genre.  


 
Follow Me:

Leigh Savage Amazon Profile
Email: authorleighsavage@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment