“I saw you watching us.”
I stared at her. “Excuse me?”
“Do you like watching?” She retrieved a few items from the vanity table, twisted two sections of my hair, and pushed the hair clips into place. “It’s all right. You can tell me, Meghan.”
My body tightened at the husky way she said my name. The knot between my legs pulsed under her piercing stare. I had no idea how, or even why she managed to get under my skin, but God, I wanted her.
“I’m not a pervert or anything.”
“I know you’re not.” She slid a chain of small red flowers into the black mass of my hair.
“I just heard a noise. I guess my curiosity got the best of me.” I shifted on my seat. “I’m sorry—”
“Don’t be. I liked you watching.”
My nails dug into my knees as her hands moved down my throat. Her skin like satin—her touch, soft. She ran her fingertips over the top of my breasts.
“I would have asked you to join us, if you hadn’t run.” Her gaze caught mine again while she slid her hand inside my skin-tone bra. “Will you run now, or will you do what we both know you want to do?”
- Free Erotica Books (Spotlight/Giveaway)
- Books to Light Your Fire (Spotlight/Giveaway)
- Sweet n' Sassi (Review/Giveaway)
- D. Renee Bagby Presents First Chapters (Spotlight/Giveaway)
- Pink Fluffy Heart: Diary of a Coffee Addict (Spotlight/Giveaway)
- Tamara's One Stop Indie Shop (Spotlight/Giveaway)
- Blood, Lust and Erotica (Spotlight/Giveaway)
- Kaidans Seduction (Review/Giveaway)
- Bloodthirsty Muses (Review/Giveaway)
- Erotic Romance with a Bite... (Spotlight/Giveaway)