2) I understand you work with a team of people. How many people are on your team, and generally what kind of services do you and your team provide?
3) Please tell our readers something about your clients. Are many of them writers, or do they come from other occupations?
4) I would imagine you get some well-known people asking you to write for them. I'm sure you have to keep things in confidence, but what can you tell us?
5) I suspect some of my readers might be interested in doing some ghostwriting themselves. How did you get started as a ghost writer? Any suggestions for others who might be interested in the field?
6) Are you bringing any new writers onto your team? Do you have any thoughts or ideas for writers who are interested in doing ghostwriting?
7) When you aren't ghost writing, do you write under your own name? Any projects underway you can tell us about?
8) Anything you wish I had asked about that I didn't?
Ghost Writer, Inc.