- What inspired you to become a writer?
- When did you first realize you wanted to be a writer?
- What genre(s) do you write? Why do you write the stories that you write?
- Where did the inspiration for your book come from?
- How long did it take you to put the story together?
- Can you share a little about your novel with us?
- Who is your favorite charter in your novel and why?
- Now that your book is getting ready to hit the stores describe how you feel in one sentence?
- What has surprised you the most about the whole processes of getting your book on the market?
- Would you like to share what the reviewers are saying about your book?
- How many books have you written?
- What are you working on next?
- What do you like to do for fun when you’re not writing?
- How can readers contact you?
- When does your book go on sale and where can we buy it?
- Last but not least is there anything that you would like to add?
This is the first novel I've read by Carolyn Rosewood and defiantly won't be my last.
This story is full of super hot love scenes,action packed adventure, and full of conflict keeping the reader wanting to know more and see if Dalmas and Ravenna will over come all odds to find their happy ever after.
This book kept me turning the pages not wanting to put it down until I found out how it was going to end. His Majesty's Secret is sure to please the romance lover in us all.